We at Encoda (“Encoda”) are committed to maintaining the privacy and security of our clients’ personal information on Encoda.com (our “Website“). Through this privacy notice, Encoda wants to assure you of our commitment to privacy and security.
This notice describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our Website and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This notice applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Encoda or any third party.
Please read this notice carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this privacy notice. This notice may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the notice periodically for updates.
VIEW PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, name of your organization, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, or payment information, such as credit or debit card numbers and associated identifiers, billing address, and bank account information and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information“);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as practice name, number of physicians, types of specialties, name of referring practice or physician; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners as described below.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information when you submit a request for contact or follow-up, when you submit a Marketplace Partner or Marketplace Solution request, when you request a whitepaper, when you manage your subscriptions, when you register for a conference, or when you engage in Encoda’s live chat or otherwise communicate with us.
- Information about the products or services you looked at or searched for, including time spent and other statistical information.
- When you report a problem with our Website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
HOW WE USER YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide as described in this privacy notice:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, our information handling practices, or any other aspects of your privacy, please send an email to info@Encoda.com. Our mailing address is: 1646 W. Snow Ave., Suite 177, Tampa, FL 33606, ATTN: Privacy Officer.
Encoda may periodically update this notice to describe how new Web features may affect our use of your information and to let you know of new controls and features that we may provide you. Encoda will NOT apply changes to this notice retroactively to information Encoda has previously collected.
HIPAA AT ENCODA
As a key provider of services and technology to the healthcare industry, Encoda has implemented programs to address the transaction standards, and the privacy and security implications of the rules promulgated pursuant to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”). If you have any questions about HIPAA at Encoda, please send an email to info@Encoda.com. Encoda’s mailing address: 1646 W. Snow Ave., Suite 177, Tampa, FL 33606, ATTN: Privacy Officer.
[December 23, 2022 Encoda Health Privacy Notice]